Reflecting after the holiday season, I realize I am more excited to give a gift than to receive a gift. For Secret Santa, I got a friend who is a teacher. Here is what I made up…
A Teacher Survival Kit:
- Airborne: for the flu season.
- Chocolate: to indulge during the stressful days.
- Coffee Mug: because who doesn’t like coffee.
- Classic Books: my favorites as a kid.
- Hand Sanitizer: an essential for life.
- Teacher Pens: as a kids I always wanted these to look and act like a grown-up.
- And a Target Set of Paper Clips & Pins
This was one of my favorite gifts to makeup. Holiday Season is to get creative for the ones who mean the most!